HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOM!!!!!!
Sorry but I have dibs on the best mom for me!!!! So today I want to celebrate my mom because she truly deserves to be celebrated! Here are some reasons I love my mom:
- She loves me. She loves all of us. Deeply.
- I always knew that she loved me.
- She didn’t let me get away with anything. Even when I wanted to get away with it.
- She taught me to love God & pursue Him.
- She sacrificed for me.
- Through her sacrifice, I learned to put my family first.
- She taught me what it is to be a mom. By being an example.
- She worked hard.
- She walks with me. Sometimes diligently. Sometimes sporadically. But I can count on her to walk with me.
- She is funny.
- She is strong.
- She is smart.
- She never let me give up.
- She always reminded me to have faith.
- She loves my dad. Deeply. Thus providing an example for a great marriage.
- She is a wonderful grandmother to my children.
- She is an even better “Magga” (great-grandmother) to Sophia.
- She will diet with me without ever mentioning the word “fat”.
- She taught me not to gossip. By example.
- She taught me that hairbrushes are replaceable :)))
And the very last reason…..
She is my best friend.
So, Happy Birthday, Mom!!!! I love you more than any words could ever say. You are the best! I am so grateful to God that you are MY mom!!!!!!