February 14th. Valentine’s Day. Indulge me. I will be married 33 years this year. Can’t believe it. What a ride it has been! And so today, a day set aside to share love, I want to share why I love my husband……
- He loves me.
- He is the most giving man I have ever met.
- There is not a person that he would not help. No matter how it may put him out, he still will help others.
- He loves God. Sure it may not look exactly the way one might think but he LOVES God.
- He is a strong man. And still he cooks on weekends.
- He has kept me real.
- He has caused my faith in God to grow, exponentially, like no other person in my life.
- He loves our children.
- He loves our granddaughter.
- He is funny.
Now there are more reasons. But today I am reminded that I cannot imagine myself having loved any man more than my husband. I cannot imagine any man would have been more perfect for me than my husband. And God knew so He gave him to me!
I love you, Danny!