In looking out the windows facing our yard, I discovered growing patches of grass, our swing set has reappeared and signs of our patio furniture! And this week I also discovered these wonderful posts:
1) Authenticity. We need to be real both with other people and with Jesus. In this post we read, “Imitating Jesus does not make us a phony; it makes us Real.”
2) Fear. We face it often as we go about our days. In this post, we will find one way to overcome those fears.
3) “Happy Anniversary!” We say those words often. In this post, we read of a real cause for celebrating a one year anniversary.
4) There are days, we long to receive a message. Sometimes the message comes from unsuspecting messengers. In this post, we find reassurance of the message God has for each one of us.
5) Some days it feels as if nothing goes our way. We battle comparing our lives to the lives of others only to discover that is poison to our souls. In this post, we find encouragement to be courageous, to stand still, and to wait.
Each one of these posts spoke to my heart and my prayer is that they will to yours as well. May you be blessed as you read!