Blogging began as a way for me to share my thoughts with my family as I journeyed and processed life.
I truly had no idea of what I was doing or how to grow a blog, as growth was not my goal. Over the years, my blogging has changed a bit as connections were formed. But there remained much for me to learn.
Recently I was given the privilege to preview the “Start-Up Guide For Online Writers” now being offered by FistBump Media. This course is a useful and practical course designed to guide one on the path to online writing.
The course is broken down into five units:
- Unit 1: Begin With The Basics includes a wonderful bonus pack.
- Unit 2: Find and Build Community Online has lessons on using Facebook, Twitter, and blog linkups.
- Unit 3: Grow Your Knowledge explores helpful ways to expand our knowledge, feed our minds and souls from the wisdom and insight found in others.
- Unit 4: Engage With Others seeks to shift our focus to join others, becoming a part of communities who are also on this writing journey.
- Unit 5: Take the Next Step encourages the reader to make goals and reach for them.
Each unit provides a task for both beginners and advanced bloggers so that the information is applied. Some units provide a list or links by which one can further explore a topic. There are videos that I found to be helpful, clearly guiding step by step instruction.
***** During this launch week – for one week only (September 12-19) – the introductory price will be $19.99. Starting September 20th, the price will increase to $29.99. I am not an affiliate and will not receive compensation for this review. *****
If you have been looking for a way to develop and grow your blog, this is a practical and applicable course. This is a resource to keep handy for reference. I found the information easy to absorb, understand, and did not overwhelm me.
Writing and blogging can be daunting as our thoughts and words are shared for all to read. Kate Motaung definitely communicated all the information in a way that expressed her love for both the writing process and for people. You can also connect with Kate in the following place: