I am a wife, mom & Mimi who loves the Lord & has found life to be a curious journey. This blog began because I wanted to document our family life & my thoughts to leave for my children & grandchildren one day. Here are some things about me:
- I have two children, two granddaughters (at this time) and one husband 🙂
- I cannot sing but I do make an excellent joyful noise. Just saying….
- I always have music on in my car. LOUD. People know when I am in the neighborhood. Sorry.
- My favorite color – I think – blue.
- I am an on time person. No, actually, always early.
- I love to read – always have. I usually have more than one book going at a time. Although I am trying hard to break myself of this habit.
- I want this half of my life to do more for God than my first half.
- I am involved in a Bible Study, thanks to Hello Mornings. It’s great for accountability.
- I love my calendar with a verse on it each day. God speaks plenty in that one verse.
- I scare easily – like jump out of my skin, screaming easy. Just ask my husband about it. He thinks it is funny. Like real funny 🙂
- I love reality shows – Amazing Race, The Voice, America’s Got Talent, Survivor. I am forever fascinated by human nature.
That’s me in a nutshell. Glad you stopped & took time to get to know me.