Today’s word …. She …
She will ….
- call to us to come and listen to her counsel
- share her heart with us and make us wise
- reach out to us
- offer advice and correction
- help us to live in peace
- enter our hearts
- help us to find the right way to go
- save us from evil people
- save us from immoral people and being immoral
- more profitable than silver
- better than gold
- more precious than rubies
- compares to nothing we desire
- long life
- riches and honor
- a tree of life
- fountains of knowledge
She is personified in Proverbs and she is wisdom.
Oh, the depth of the riches of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable his judgments, and his paths beyond tracing out! Who has know the mind of the Lord? Or who has been his counselor? Who has ever given to God, that God should repay him? For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be the glory forever! Amen. (Romans 11:33-26)
It is with joy that I am linking with Lisa Jo at Five Minute Friday. I am also linked with these lovely blogs today … Faith Filled Friday andÂ Faithful Fri. Blog Hop and Fellowship Friday and Essential Fridays and Fri. Flash Blog and Faithful Fri. and Friendship Fri. and Fun Fri. .
If you have not heard about the (in)mercy project yet, you may read about it here. May you also find it in your heart to give today.