The first week of this new year is done. Resolutions have been made and one words picked. The cold weather found many of us with frigid temperatures which kept us inside. Through it all, there were some great posts which kept me company ….
1) Do you have a mountain looming large in your life? In this post, we are challenged to pray big in 2015.
2) There is much heartache in this world. And there is much joy. And hope as well to be found. In this post, we read about Margaret Feinberg’s, Fight Back With Joy. “Joy – it’s the weapon you can use to fight life’s battles.
3) So many of us have picked a word, one word to focus on this coming year. In this post, we read about nine ways to make the most of our one word in the days ahead. And it’s in a free printable too!
4) Resolutions can often be made and broken all within the first month of the new year. In this post, we read about fresh starts and why they are so important to us.
5) At a time when we hear of athletes gone wrong, it was wonderful to read the story of an NFL player giving it all up for something better. In this post, we read about what is truly important and makes for a life of greatness. Be sure and watch the video!
There you have it – five inspiring reads from my week. It’s cold outside. So get some hot chocolate, pull up a seat, settle under a blanket and read them all. It’ll be a great way to start your week!